Saturday, April 11, 2020

Saturday 11th April 2020..Day 56!!,

Another beautiful day on Vancouver Island!!


Apparently Boomer has a sore hip and a small lump on his shoulder and Kirby and Heather are a little concerned so I am not going to take him hiking for a couple of days and see how he is......I did take him out for a few minutes just to get him out!!





Around noon Heather and I went down to the beach below  their house for a walk.....the beach was very quiet and the tide was on the way out...


Very lovely...











Lots of birds and an eagle in the tree tops.







Even a waterfall





Heather created some art for her Brother and SIL!!!





I spent a little time cleaning Little Bluey and then went down to hit some balls, which I enjoyed!!





The usual evening routine!!


I love this cartoon..the words are from our National Anthem!!!





Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...