Monday, December 02, 2019

Monday 2nd December 2019...what a joy!!!

I feel so humbled and blessed that I have been given an opportunity  to teach English to Mexican adults...

This is my sixth year and I love it as much today as I did the day I started.....my students are in the highest level and their English is very good when they come into my class what they lack is the confidence to talk.

I am not a formerly educated man I never went to college and was not a good student but I seem to have the ability to give confidence to my students...

This class is the largest I have had ten students and they are simply amazing.....I try to keep the classes funny, informative and I am always questioning them and getting them to talk.

They start off as my students then they be become my friends and finally I feel like we are all part of a small family....




In two weeks the semester ends and it has been so wonderful and I am so proud of every single one of them and I tell them that at the end of each class!!

Tonight’s class was more of the same..we arranged our chairs in a circle and just talked and asked questions..we covered a whole host of topics....amazing!!

Yashi Kochi!!!

2 comments:

Peter Kouwenhoven said...

It's a wonderful thing that you are able to convey your talents to others through teaching. It's a gift...

mexicokid said...

Thanks but I feel so lucky to be able to help them ..they are the amazing ones..cheers les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...