Friday, December 13, 2019

Friday 13 th December 2019..Scary!!!!!

Really a nice but coolish morning and I went into

Centro around 9 am I had a load of chores to do and it is so easy on the scooter..happy that I did accomplish everything on my list!


A couple of shots of down town.








One of my chores was to go and order yet another birthday cake for my students on Monday...on my arrival the milkman was delivering!!






Then it was off to the tennis courts for the two hours with my new group...this is really good standard of play and I really enjoyed the time on the courts!






I came home and quickly jumped bin the shower and was ready when Breda arrived on time for my massage....she is very lovely and knows all the secrets of massage...I know I fell asleep...it was very relaxing!!!

I spent the rest of the aft doing paper work for the Three Kings, tennis schedule and just sorting things out.


Now ready for my show and the last of the home made cookies Paula made for me!!!

Yashi Kochi

1 comment:

mexicokid said...

Anyone know how I can stop these stupid people advertising on my blog????

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...