Saturday, December 28, 2019

Saturday 28th December 2019...a productive day!!

it seems now that the nice weather has returned and I

have just about recovered from my slight cold....

Enjoyed two hours on the courts again this morning it was a fun time?


Afterwards I went and picked up two mor donations this is so special because I have just about reached my goal and almost everything is paid for?


I spent three hours this afternoon bin my old casita where Jen and I sorted through 144 kindergarten bags filled with little goodies and placed a pair of socks in each bag.


We then started to work on the 280 small purses and inserted a pair of socks into those bags as well!!!


Slowly everything is coming into shape and I have a few more days to sort them out into the correct number for each school.


Gracie cooked me a nice turkey dinner this evening, really lovely and now at home going to watch my new series I found it is called DCI Banks about a date from my country back in England, Yorkshire ...I am enjoying the first series!!


Apparently today is National card playing today so I thank my friend Paula for sending this to me!!





Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...