Monday, December 16, 2019

Monday 16th December 2019...crazy busy!!

The busiest day of the year I think....

Gracie and I went out into the campo this morning and visited all 12 schools that we are delivering gifts to on the 3 rd January..I just wanted to make sure that they knew what time we would arrive and have the children all ready...


A couple of shots going through one of the villages..



You have to be careful on these country roads..






It took us three hours to complete all the schools.


I came home for a quick lunch and then off to the gym for an afternoon session with Aaron.......


From there I went to pick up four donations from people in different parts of town...in total I collected another 3000 pesos!!


Back home in time to shower and get cleaned up and off to the bakery to pick up yet another birthday cake for one of my students and then went down town to the BAJA Fish restaurant where we were having our last class.


Unfortunately the other teachers, Maggie and Giff, who teach Thursday nights were both sick and could not attend...


It was a really nice dinner and we had a great time...










Sadly Angela did not attend and it was her birthday cake that I had brought.... her birthday is on Friday..so we brought the cake out sang her Happy Birthday and one of my students recorded  and sent it to Angela.





They gifted me a wonderful piece of Mexican pottery, a brightly coloured dog...it is very beautiful!!!





Just a lovely evening and an end to a great semester!!


This is one of the squares in town!!





Now tea, cake and my new series on Netflix, Virgin River!!


Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...