Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Wednesday 11 th December 2019......phew!!!!

If you thought yesterday was a busy day wait till you read this....


Winter is here now and the mornings and evenings because of the high elevation are a tad cool but usually by around 9.30am the sun breaks through and the rest of the daylight hours are warm and ☀️!!


I was at the gym at 10.30am and did the usual one hour workout....I see other trainers with clients and some of them are eating their breakfast, on their cell phones, talking to other members......my guy Aaron is totally focused on me!!


Came home and straight into the shower and back at to a local restaurant where a group of us tennis guys and girls met up with our friend Steve!!



That is Steve blue shirt on the right!!


Steve lived here for about 12 years and was in charge of the group but he and Lynne moved away a year ago to relocate in Asheville, USA and they are back in town for a few days.....it was good to re connect and hear all the stories.


Straight from there to poker...another good afternoon and another win..this time 110 pesos!!


Home for a short rest before up again and off to the last regular English class of this semester.....


I invited Paula and Jerry to come to class and we had a great session..they ask lots of questions which I really like and the time went by very quickly..

Paola with my students



Now Jerry..







...had another birthday party this time for Lucy and she rides a scooter ðŸ›µ.....nice cake!!










Afterwards we went down town for dinner..our friend Chris joined us and outside we saw one of my students, Marta and we invited her to join us for dinner and happily she accepted and we had a great time telling stories and recounting past encounters...


Sorry Paula missed you on this shot...





Finally home around 10pm......


 A very special full moon....





A nice day!!


Yashi Kochi!!

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...