Monday, December 09, 2019

Monday 9th December 2019....here we go another busy week!!!

Well the weeks just continue to go by so quickly..


I was at the gym for my 10.30am appointment with Aaron and as always he leaves me breathless but happy I went.

I then went to get Little Bluey and took her to the spa....my great friends Paula and Jerry arrive tomorrow in the their camper van all the way from Nova Scotia and are staying at a local RV park just out of town and I always lend them Little Bluey and I wanted her to be all clean and sparkling for them.


Next I went and picked up Kirsten, who is Carolyn’s daughter we have known each other a long time and she is in SMA so sort through her mother’s affairs and for the celebration of life which is scheduled for this Saturday.....it was really good to see her and I took her for lunch and then to do a few a errands around town.

This is a different view of Centro from where Kirsten is staying!





I did not get back till 4 pm so just had time to relax a little before I went to English class!

I like this...





Another special class I had my friend, notice how many friends I have???? Kristen come to class.....she has been coming to class a couple of times a semester for a few years now and she is an amazing artist and free thinker.....tonight she had my class making a Christmas decoration from a Mason jar lid...they all loved the class and are so appreciative!!



The finished product!!




























Hope for a light dinner and now to my show.....I am almost at the end of the show, Suits, which I have really enjoyed..open to suggestions for another show to watch!!


Yashi  kochi

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...