Monday, December 23, 2019

Monday 23 rd December 2019.....a tad better!!!

Well I had a good sleep and feel not too bad...




I did decide it would be better for me with these cold mornings and evenings to be driving the car so I did an exchange for the scooter this morning!!


Had a very quiet day at home reading, writing , planning and just being a couch potato....


I do like this..





Have no idea about this....





This is from my Uncle Bram..he will be 93 at the end of the month..he lost his beautiful wife, my Aunt Rita last December and he is doing so well...





This will make my holiday season all the more special......


Here we are Together at the fish and chip shop last year..





Yashi Kochi!!

2 comments:

Peter Kouwenhoven said...

As for the maths thingy… The first digit in the answer is the two subtracted the last digit is the two added... 🤔

mexicokid said...

You are a smart man.....les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...