Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Wednesday 25th December 2019..... a happy day!!

It was a peaceful and lovely day for me today....


Fred, one of my poker buddies, and his wife Barbara have a family tradition of opening up there house for Christmas breakfast all morning long..it is drop in and they do all the cooking themselves and it was very lovely...good food and nice conversations!!


Around noon Gracie and took the dogs for a walk in town and they always like being out on the leash and then we went to a small house party 17 guests and that also was a very enjoyable occasion..fantastic food and good conversations!


I was home by 6pm and now just relaxing doing some paper work and a little trip planning before settling down to a movie.


Want to wish everyone a very safe healthy and happy holiday season!,





Yashi Kochi

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...