Friday, December 06, 2019

Friday 6th December 2019...me time!!!

I have been invited to play with a different tennis group

on Friday mornings at 11 am and my first time was this morning, played with three players I did not know and it was really good, better level than my other group so I enjoyed the new challenge!!


Then I gave myself a love treat....





I saw this young lady advertising massages in your own home and I booked her for an hour massage this afternoon..she arrived on time and had her table and everything with her and it was a really great massage, she speaks perfect  English and is such a nice young woman...so good I booked another one for next Friday!!


They gas men came to fill up the gas tank which is located outside on my small patio....





Interesting way of filling.....it did not take them long !!


Time for my show!!


Have a great weekend !!


Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...