Wednesday, December 04, 2019

Wednesday 4 th December 2019... a long but good day!!

Wednesday is  I think my busiest day of the week

and it started this morning by going to one of the local garden stores as I wanted to buy a poinsettia for each of my students...


Ok you know about can you see Elmo..well can you see the rooster in this shot??





Here he is!!





Next on my agenda was my 10.30am meeting with weights and exercise machines with Aaron....I think you know by now this is not my favourite hour but always glad when I am finished and I am lucky to have the best personal trainer around!!


I went straight from the gym to the local deaf school....it is run by two of my Canadian friends and they had an open house and craft sale..








This is my purchase....





You cannot have too many elephants in your life!!


Time to get home and cleaned up and off to poker....saw these on the way






we play at a friends house just two minutes away on the scooter so that is very convenient for me...what can I say..won again this time only 50 pesos..but a win is a win!!


Then I went two doors down to pick up another donation for the toy drive..everything is falling into place with all the gifts ordered and not quite all paid for!!


Sara gave me a nice hummingbird feeder last week and I love it....I have to fill it every day and to hear and see these little creatures brings me joy!!














Home to get showered and off to my class......today we sat in a circle told of all our pay forwards and talked about everything from religion, to culture, to relationships....they are such a great class and they were all thrilled when I presented them with a lovely poinsettia...


Now time to relax with tea and a treat and watch my show!!


Yashi Kochi!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...