Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Tuesday 10th December 2019....busy day!!

Brilliant sunshine and out on the tennis courts

at 9 am a great two hours of fun and the odd good shot....

I then went up to meet a facilitator regarding a Temporary resident permit...Sonia was very helpful and I now know what documentation and how the process works...not sure yet but I may apply for this again I did have it over six years ago but let it expire ....if I was to obtain the permit it would take away the need for me to go to the border every 180 days...something to think about!!


Came home and relaxed for a while before going to the Rv park just outside of town to meet Paula and Jerry...I had already dropped off Little Bluey.


It was great to reunite with them again..we have a special friendship





...they are only in town for a few days and I already have a busy schedule but we will spend some quality time together!!


Then off to Bo’s for our usual Tuesday night Mexican train, always fun!!


Time for my show again but this time I have home made cookies and King Cole tea from Nova Scotia...thanks so much Paula and Jerry!!


Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...