Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Tuesday 17th December 2019...groovy Tuesday!!

You will never guess???

Tuesday morning so I must be on the tennis courts!!




Had another good two hours out there..


Afterwards I went up to the Tuesday market and made sure that the four supplies of toys for the kids were on board and I pick everything up next Tuesday.


Enjoying seeing and listening to these guys!!!








Spent the rest of the afternoon cooking, getting some final details done for the delivery on 3 rd January and then I went off to Bo’s CASA for our regular Tuesday evening Mexican train night!!


This is a great shot off my FB page of the lights on Front Street, Hamilton Bermuda where I spent ten glorious years!!






Now my usual evening routine, tea, a couple of cookies and my show!!!


Yashi Kochi

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...