Wednesday, November 06, 2019

Wednesday 6th November 2019.... a fast moving day!!

Wednesday is always a busy day for me and I was at the gym at 8.30am..


The last four sessions I have not ate breakfast before I go and I feel better working out that way.


Afterwards I went straight to town to go the bank and do some chores before coming home for a late breakfast or early brunch!!


1pm poker starts and we always have fun and not bragging but I keep on winning this time another 100 pesos!!


Time to get home changed and showered and off to my English class....I took copies of this article 






and I read it to them and then they asked questions about words they did not understand and then I surprised them by giving them each a   

Poppy.....I had a friend come back from Canada on Sunday and she brought me 12 poppies.


I told them the huge significance of wearing the poppy and to have two minutes of silence on Monday and I am sure they will all do it.


Their homework for Monday is to tell the rest of the class what comments and questions they got asked by wearing the poppy......another great class!!


Getting a few things together as I am off to house and dog sit for Gracie tomorrow for a week and she and two girlfriends are going on a road trip!!


Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...