Saturday, November 09, 2019

Saturday 9th November 2019...special friends get together!!

A beautiful sunny morning as I found 

 my way to the tennis courts always a great way to start the morning off.....did some chores after tennis including going to the Saturday morning market.


Came home and took the dogs for a walk in the neighborhood without managing to lock myself out of the house.












Tonight I met four friends at a local restaurant..Terry and Mike the friends that came to my class a couple of weeks ago and also my friends Juan and Chris who loved in Monterrey and here in town house sitting.....


We all met at the local RV park where I play tennis many years ago and we stay in touch..it was really fun to see them all again and to catch up on our lives...lots of stories were told, great food and wonderful company.






It makes me realize how quickly the months and years go by...a great visit!!


Yashi Kochi!

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...