Friday, November 29, 2019

Friday 29th November 2019....I am lucky....

I took these shots from my roof top terrace...

The street next to mine..




I am lucky enough to have a 360 degree view...


The sunset....





The main church in the Jardin....




The church next to where I play tennis







I then went into Centro to a small plaza and they were waiting for a wedding ceremony to begin...




The ceremonial donkey..







Across the street I attended this concert..





I grew up with the Beatles music and love all their songs....so many hits but never heard their songs performed this way before..








Four very talented young men, three on violins, one on cello and to round up the group an amazing percussionist.......


They just kept playing one hit after another....so lucky to live in a town where there is so much to do and see and to hear ..this was a special concert and it was FREE!!!!


Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...