Friday, November 22, 2019

Friday 22 Nd November 2019...a day to relax!!!

Friday is my day of no planning, no appointments 

and just a day to relax...which is what I did!!


Enjoyed my breakfast out on my small deck watching the sunshine on the mountains.


I then decided to leave Little Bluey





And Little Yella





 at home and walked into Centro......come along and enjoy the scenery with me!








I always like to stop here and sit on one of the benches and stare at this magnificent building and just wonder how a kid from a huge big steel town in England finished up living here in this amazing town!!












I was gone about three hours and it was a great walk!!


On the way back to my place this is the view of the building...





I have the top penthouse floor with all those windows and the 360 degree rooftop view!!





Life is good..have a great weekend !!


Yashi Kochi!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...