Friday, November 15, 2019

Friday 15th November 2019.....yesterday was a slow day today was more of the same!!!

Well if yesterday was a slow and easy day I don’t know 

how to describe my lazy day today!!


Had my breakfast watching the first of two live tennis matches from London....both games were quite good I am always amazed at their stamina and strength they are all superb athletes!!


In then went into town and picked up some chicken breasts and veggies and came home and watched the second tennis match!


I then cooked the chicken and veggies and when it came out of the oven I had my dinner..it was really good, simple but good!!





Off for a long hot shower and then going to settle down and watch a couple of episodes of my new show, Suits, on Netflix ..I am enjoying the show and it is nine seasons long with lots of episodes to keep me busy for a while!!


Wish all my readers a &a bulbous safe and happy and warm weekend!!


Yashi  Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...