Monday, November 04, 2019

Monday 4 th November 2019.....scooter to the repair shop!!

the start of quite a busy week for me...


Was at the gym for my 8.30am session with Aaron..the usual hard work out and afterwards he surprised me and gifted me one of his T shirts that he had worn for a road race last month...I went to support him and the next day told him I liked his T shirt...they sell them at the gym but had sold out....so he gave me the shirt this morning..he is really an amazing kind and nice man!!


My main plan afterwards was to get my scooter from home to the repair shop....I needed a truck and a strong guy to help.


I went to the repair shop but he did not know anyone so I came home and looked around my home and saw two doors down on the street across a small red truck that would be perfect so I knocked on the door and a man came and fortunately he spoke some English and I asked him if I could hire him and his truck and he agreed.....we were able to load it on the flat bed and I sat in the back holding the scooter and off we went to the repair shop.....I paid the man 200 pesos and he thanked me and away he went...well worth it.





The scooter is there over night apart from the tire being shredded there is some damage to the wheel rim....hopefully it will be fixed by tomorrow.


My English tonight was another really good class..they are amazing students..I brought copies of sixty foods and we went around talking about them and how many they did not like....it turns out I won the top prize not liking twenty of the foods!!!



So ends my day....

Yashi Kochi!!

2 comments:

Peter Kouwenhoven said...

You Brits are such picky eaters... Would like to see the Tee shirt! 😁

mexicokid said...

I know I am a meat and potatoes man..the shirt is awesome..cheers les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...