Tuesday, November 05, 2019

Tuesday 5th November 2019.....just stuff!!

Well we had a huge rainstorm last night around 8 pm

and I pretty much knew that tennis would be cancelled this morning and it was so I took the time to have a nice breakfast and then drove my car to the car wash....


I left Little Bluey there and walked into town to do some errands and yet another donation pick up for the Three Kings toy drive...


Came back to the car and it was finished





..this is hard to believe they give it a complete power wash, vacuum and spray the inside and even coat the wheels with black polish....now wait for it...for all of this 65 pesos.....go ahead convert that to your currency!!!


The man who did the work got a real healthy tip!


This man has been outside across the street digging this hole all day...





I gave him a drink and some cookies!!


I still enjoying looking out my windows it never gets old!!





I then met up with Gracie and her good friend Gayle and we went off to the huge Tuesday Market, I have written about this market before and it is said if you cannot find it at this market it does not exist...


I went to see Fabiola the lady who has a stall there and we have used her the past three years for the purses for the gifts for the girls.....





The girls picked out what they thought appropriate to go in the lovely and colours purses....I know these kids will be so happy to receive them.


I placed the order and paid half the money and Fabiola will have them ready for me in December...she puts all the little gifts inside the purses and has about six different designs.....a big job done thanks Gracie and Gayle!!


Then went to pick up my scooter which was ready.....my mechanic told me he just repaired the tire and fixed the slight dent in the rim....again another lovely surprise...for the total work 150 pesos.....again another good tip.


Home to shower and change and then to Bo’s house for our regular Tuesday night Mexican train, always fun!!!


Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...