Thursday, November 28, 2019

Thursday 28th November 2019....a happy day!!!

A Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!!!





there was a lot of low cloud this morning but it cleared away in time to play tennis and the sun shone the whole time.


I came home and after a light bite to eat put on my hiking shoes and went off here...





This is a very beautiful area with many paths and plants and wonderful views!!!



























Stopped by a local restaurant on my way home and took a take out full turkey dinner with all the trimmings!!


It was delicious and I have enough for two more meals in the freezer!


Going to settle down in a little while and watch my show....not a terribly exciting day but a good one all the same!


Yashi Kochi!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...