Friday, November 08, 2019

(Temporary Backup) Friday 8th November 2019. Happy Birthday Bro!!!!!!

Well I suppose I could tell you I had a fabulous day with no issues....BB UUUUTTTTT!!!!!!

It was not really the way it happened..so here I go.....


The dogs did not wake me up till 7.45 am and I let them out and fed them and then relaxed over breakfast before deciding to take them out and head to the hills on an adventure, little did I know how true that would be!!


I went off the main highway through the small village of Jalapa and onto roads like this...





I would not say I was in the middle of nowhere but I certainly was out in the boonies....I found a place I thought would be good for the dogs to hike and I pulled off the dirt road and parked.


Very methodical in what I did next...I got the dogs out of the car and told them to wait whilst I put my hiking shoes on.....the three doors were locked except for the front passenger door where I had my back pack with my fanny pack, camera, water for the dogs and for some unknown reason I put the car keys in the back pack and I was outside still putting my shoes on........I cannot explain to you why I did what I did next because I just have no clue....but I finished tying my shoes and closed the door!!!!


So there I was the dogs on the track without leashes or water and everything locked in my car including my ðŸ”‘....


I just could not believe I had done such a stupid thing!!!!!


Fortunately I do not panic and just took some deep breaths and considered my

options which were very limited as no vehicles could be seen any where.


After a few minutes I notice three guys working by hand in a field picking up corn husks.....I went over to them and in my limited language skills asked if they could help me and of course they all came over and I explained what I had done.


Well they got to work took out their tools and cut off a long piece of barbed wire fence, took out the barbs and formed a hook and manage to get it down inside the window but to open the door they needed to hook it around the latch and pull it out and this proved to be very difficult for them.


They worked on it for 45 minutes and then made another hook inserted that inside the window and actually managed to open the door...what a relief!!!


I thanked them so much shook their hands and went to give them 250 pesos all the change I had....they would not take the money but I really had to insist that they must and they thanked me and took the money!!


Finally took the dogs for their hike..enjoy the photos...

















The huge church and lake in the village....






On the way home...





On the return home the dogs had to have a nap!!















Home for the night had a long soak in the tub and had some of the dinner I made yesterday and shorter going to watch my new show which I started yesterday and I am enjoying!!!


Happy birthday BIG BROTHER Malc!!!!!!!!


Yashi Kochi!

5 comments:

living.boondockingmexico said...

Yep, people panic over these things but as you said, take a deep breath. You weren't along a busy highway or in a bad part of some big city.

We went to Queretaro today and the cabalgata was all along the highway. We arrived home and the guys on horseback were all over the place. Interestingly enough, city workers were behind them cleaning up the mess. Love this town!

mexicokid said...

Yes it all worked out usually does...and many hires on the Jalapa road..see you guys mañana 6.30 pm at Hechos. Cheers les

Peter and Shelagh said...

Peter and I loved the series Suits. The acting is great, especially Lewis. Enjoy. Had my right knee replaced five weeks ago, everything is going well. One more operation and then I will be the bionic woman! Cheers, shelagh

mexicokid said...

Congratulations on the surgery going so well..you will soon be in those hills again...yes I am liking the suits..have a great weekend les

Swapna madhuri said...

CBD oil China
Rick Simpson oil China
Ricks hemp oil China
Medical cannabis China
Hemp oil China
Where to buy CBD oil
CBD Hemp oil China
Rick Cannabinoild oil China
Cannabidiol China
Rick Cannabinoild China

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...