Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Wednesday 27th November 2019....a full day!!

I think you know my Wednesday routine by now...

it starts off with an hour session at the gym where Aaron gives me the full strenuous workout...followed by going to poker and taking some of my friends money..it happened again this time 150 pesos....


Finally my day ends with my English class..bit of a change in venue tonight..the school where we normally have the lessons were closed today so I met my students at a near by hotel and we sat out by the pool and had class....it was a wonderful change and we all sat around a 5able and I just grilled them with questions......what a difference I see in everyone of them since the start of the semester...their are amazing people and I am so proud of them all!!


The sunset from my balcony tonight!!





Wish all my American friends a wonderful,  safe and happy Thanksgiving tomorrow!!


Yashi Kochi

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...