Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Tuesday 26 th November 2019...a request!!

Three Kings Toy Drive update..


there have been so many generous people both here and in the USA and Canada donating to this amazing project.


465 soccer balls have been ordered and paid for and I will take delivery just before Christmas.





300 small purses for the girls have been ordered and a part payment has been made.


Next week I will start on the 100 gifts for the Kindergarten girls...





As Thanksgiving approaches I believe we have so much to be thankful for not the least living in this amazing town of San Miguel de Allende.





Could I ask on the 28th November as you celebrate Thanksgiving with your family and friends you place a small bowl on the table for donations...





I also have a GOFUNDME  account


https://www.gofundme.com/f/three-kings-day-toy-drive


Remember if you do donate here the funds are in Canadian dollars.


If you live in San Miguel I am more than happy to come to you and collect the donations.


Thank you and best wishes les Pearson

mexicokid77@yahoo.com


Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...