Monday, November 25, 2019

Monday 25 th nov 2019...more of the same!!

It seems to be another soccer day.....


I was at the gym for my 10.30am session with Aaron which again was an extremely hard one hour but I know it is doing me some good...he knows how far to push me and he is very diligent and always keeps his eye on me.


Had to go into Centro and do some banking and then came home around 1pm and had lunch and then did odd jobs around my casita, laundry, watering plants a bit of cleaning and some accounting work for the Three Kings Drive..


At 4 pm I went to the big stadium to watch this game..





There was maybe around 500 spectators and it was not a bad game the pitch looked a little uneven 
















which made the ball bounce, hard for ball control.

On the way back into town stopped and took this shot from the Mirador, lookout!!





I went straight to my class, eight students tonight and their homework assignment was to be teacher for five minutes.....they like this homework it gives them a chance to express themselves and each one of them did a wonderful job, very proud of them indeed.


Now time for my show!!!


Yashi Kochi!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...