Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Wednesday 27th March 2019......and then it was gone!!!!

A whirlwind of a day..starting first with meeting Gracie at her Spanish class and taking over her car with her dogs inside...


Then the dogs and I drove to meet Paula and Jerry..drop off some things for them and then I brought them into town...


We did a little detour into the Guadalupe Colonia which is really a funky mural filled neighbourhood...



















I dropped P and J off in town and then took the dogs for a walk around Parque Juarez before dropping them off at home and then onwards to meet and give Gracie the car back!!


From there to poker for my regular fun afternoon and I know I sound like a broken record BUT...another winning afternoon to the tune of  130 pesos!!!


Straight from there to my gym session with Aaron as always a good hard session he really is the best trainer anywhere!!!


I quickly had time to go home and get changed and then to my English class at 6pm.....I had printed out a long document about tips to learn a second language and had one for each of my four students... and they took turns at reading the paragraphs..talking about them and explaining a few words they did not know....


It was a great class finishing off with charades and chocolates...


So finally home at 7.45pm....and time for a light meal, hot shower tea and a movie!!


Such a boring day!!!!


Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...