Monday, March 25, 2019

Monday 25 th March 2019...Happy Birthday

To my only niece, Sam who is so many years old today....she is at home recovering from minor surgery so I hope everyone is taking care of you and that you had a great day...

Here she is with her partner, Ian!!


As I was parking my scooter tonight before going in to my English class I saw this very beautiful young lady coming towards me with a big smile on her face and as she got closer she said “Hello les”.....


I said hello back and that I was sorry but do I know you??


She said yes her name was Angelica and for 12 years she had been living in CASA Hogar and she remembers me from when I used to come there and take Paola and Daniela out and also when I used to organize the Christmas and Valentines parties......


She told me she was 17 now and living with a family and taking computer classes..her English was quite good....


I told her it was nice to see her and asked about Daniela and her younger sister and she told me that things were not good for Daniela..she had gotten into some problems at the home and she had been sent to a home in Leon..about 90 minutes away and her younger sister had been sent to a home in Queretaro..about one hour away.


It makes no sense to me to separate the sisters when their big issue for years had been abandonment .....


We had a nice talk and I told her about where I was going and she seemed very interested in the school....so I told her the semester was almost finished but a new one would start in September and if she wanted to attend I would be happy to pay her tuition which is only 400 pesos a semester...


I gave her my e mail address and I hope to hear back from her!!


A good class tonight ..three students and we played new word games which they seemed to enjoy....


Yashi Kochi!!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Had a lovely day thanks Uncle Les and I am been well looked after ☺ sending you hugs xxxx

mexicokid said...

Way to go girl......lp

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...