Sunday, March 03, 2019

Sunday 3rd March 2019...heading north!

So I was out of the door at 6am....stopped at the gas station to buy a bag of ice and then on the road.......the route today!!!


Really a very uneventful drive with nothing really in the way of scenery...


First this..


Then miles of flat agricultural land..


I got excite when I saw a slight rise in elevation!!!


I know some of you think I am nuts doing these long drives..but I do so enjoy them.....Little Bluey is easy to drive.....I have music....drinks...food....and my brain going into overdrive!!!


It was 770 Km when my trusty GPS put me here at 3pm......this was a small motel recommended by Amy, the birthday girl from last night...only ten rooms all around the courtyard 


The room is small and basic but very clean...a good bed..quiet and very clean....AND.....it was 450 pesos...convert that in your own currency!!


Different from the big hotel...all I did was sign my name..no address required..no passport to be shown.....


There is no fridge or micro so I still have in my ice box....


After walking around and getting sorted I found there was a Walmart super centre about a km away..so I enjoyed the walk there..looking down every aisle and I brought back some milk, yogurt, strawberries and OJ...for supper and on the road tomorrow...


The internet is Ok not great but I hope I can post this and be able to watch Netflix later on after my shower!!


This is my route for tomorrow so another long day and I have a motel 6 room booked in Nogales Arizona!!!


Stay tuned!!!!


Sorry unable to download the photos..will do it manana.....


Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...