Saturday, March 02, 2019

Saturday 2 Nd March 2019...second post today!!

Still no internet access for me at the house so doing this at Gail and Larry......up at 7.30 am this morning and off to the tennis courts....stayed three hours and enjoyed every game...took lots of water and wore sun screen as it was hot!!

Came home and relaxed a while and then went into town did a little shopping and then went and had lunch with G and L and then off to the beach...did a long walk


Had a great last swim...

Next it was back to the house for Amy’s birthday party...it was pot luck drop in and about 24 people showed up and I did know a few of the folks from previous visits here!!

I leave tomorrow morning early and this is the route..




I hope to get a motel room in Los MOCHIS and spend the night and Monday reach the border in Nogales...not sure about wifi on the road but will post tomorrow night if I can!!!

Yashi Kochi!!




2 comments:

Dee Tillotson said...

Since this is a new route for you, no doubt, you will be "on your toes" mentally. By the way, I looked up "mince;" heard about it, but never tasted one. How lucky you were to have eaten an English mince meat pie in, of all places, Mexico. And it's not even Christmas. As usual, drive safely.

mexicokid said...

Actually have done this route a couple of times in Ramona but about eight years ago..so it has changed lots of good by pass around the bigger towns...it wasn’t mince tarts very different this was mince beef...hamburger meat with onions..carrots..other good stuff..Gail ALWAYS cooks the simple things I like and she is a great cook...safely arrived in Los Mochis...have a great evening best wishes les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...