Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Wednesday 13 th March 2019.......back to the regular stuff!!!!!

Good morning from sunny and warm SMA...it did not take me long to get right back into the swing of things here...


Started this morning with me doing some laundry and unpacking the stuff I had brought back and generally catching up on some internet things...it will be weird not driving Little Bluey today....back to my great scooter!!


This afternoon I was with my poker buddies.... I missed the income last week and happy to report that I have won every week this year and today was no exception...a grand total of 💯 Pesos today!!!!


I did not have a gym session today so was able to relax before going to my English class...nice to see  3 of my students again...I took in my iPad and showed them my trip photos which they were really interested to see and talk about my adventure!!


We then did this little quiz 






You had to circle all the food items you would not eat!!



and talked about it....of course being the picky eater that I am I had the most at 21....the time goes by really  fast and they are all so eager to learn and to talk hard to believe there is only a month left before the end of the year!!!


So a good first day back!!!!


Yashi Kochi!!!

2 comments:

Dee Tillotson said...

Twenty-one items are a lot!! What are your top five? The criteria should be that you have tasted the item at least once. I found five on your list--blue cheese, raw fish, snails, Nutella, and tofu--which I've tried but do not like. Mexico has so many great quality fruits and vegetables, if I lived there, I don't think I would miss any meat at all.

mexicokid said...

I am afraid I am a meat and potatoes man...turkey being my fave.....I know I would be more adventurous but after all the years my stomach is used to bland basic food....best wishes les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...