Saturday, March 16, 2019

Saturday 16th March 2019......yesterdays blog!!!!!

It seems the problem yesterday was a temporary bone sonthis is my blog from last night complete with photos....



My first chance to laze in bed...have a cuppa and check out the Internet......boy the weather is the same every day...sunny and warm...love it!!!

Then it was time for breakfast and I had no eggs...so what does one do in Mexico when you run out of eggs??

You walk maybe 50 yards to the nearest Mum and Pop store...take your empty egg container and pay 11 pesos for 6 eggs!!!!


Jen the owner of the house has done a great job revamping the garden outside my casita.....








Looks great!!





My first appointment today was with a Dermatologist.....Gracie went four weeks ago and suggested I go so I went to see Dr.Archer this morning...she gave me a complete and thorough check up...I have some little bumps that I thought would be an issue but she said that I was in very good shape with no problems except a little bump on my ear which she froze and removed.....told me to remember sunscreen on my ears and neck and to come back in one year!!!


I was impressed with her and her cost was 1200 pesos very reasonable!!


From there I went to meet my tennis partner Carolyn and we had lunch.......we got caught up on all our different travels..she has just got back from the Far East....good to see her again after about seven weeks of not playing tennis together..we fix that next Tuesday with our regular foursome!!!


Finally went over to pick up Gracie and we went out for an early dinner.... we walked and passed this little square....






All the trumpets from the Jacarandas!!!






We then walked to the main theatre in town to watch the movie of this play!!






It was a tremendous cast and so well acted and the story was riveting!!!


Boy my days sure are boring!!!!!!😁😄


Yashi Kochi!!

3 comments:

Dee Tillotson said...

Les, your header photo came through beautifully with the wonderful fallen blue blossoms gracing the masonry walkway. But, alas, the other photos in the body of your current blog did not make it through. Yes, I think Blogger has Gremlins!

mexicokid said...

Try now they are through on my computer. Thanks les

Dee Tillotson said...

Les, sorry to say the photos did not make it through. But your header of Snoopy made it on your newest posted blog. It could be a problem on my side; I wonder if you could use Peter as a test case to determine if he received the photos. That is, if you have his e-mail address to contact him.

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...