Sunday, March 31, 2019

Sunday 31st March 2019.... a special Day!!!

I do not know why but the Mother’s Day celebrations is always different in England from North America yet Father’s Day is the same date!!


Today is Mother’s Day and I want to take this opportunity to pay tribute to my adorable Mum....






She left us way too early but she was the most amazing woman I have ever met and I owe her so much for my upbringing !!!


This shot is also of two amazing women...my Sister in  law Janet and her daughter Sam..I think this was taken yesterday!!






So to all you  Mums out there God bless you and have a wonderful special day!!!


Yashi Kochi!!

2 comments:

Dee Tillotson said...

Aaaaaaaah! I think Gracie would agree with me that you were a cute baby! From the photos I've seen of other babies in the early 1940s, all seemed to follow the same dress code for babies, boy or girl, except maybe boys wore more blue. Great mother and daughter photo of Janet and Sam.

mexicokid said...

Thanks it is a lovely shot....best wishes les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...