Monday, March 04, 2019

Monday 4th March 2019...Back in the USA!!!

Had some trouble sleeping last night so was prepared and ready to leave this morning at 5.45am and it was just getting light...first stop to get a bag of ice for the cooler and then on the road...


I was surprised the roads were very quiet and mainly all toll roads in good condition...not too much for sights!!!









There are by passes around all the big towns with the exception of one so that was good.


It really was a good and easy drive not as hot as yesterday.....

No problem stopping and turning in my Mexican tourist visa and car permit..


the wait at the border was only about twenty minutes....






 and my Inspector was a young man who asked two questions and wished me a safe journey!!


This was taken from the Internet....no sign or anything welcoming me to the good old US of A!!!






Found my Motel 6 hotel about five minutes from the border and my room is very clean and comfortable with fridge and micro and I am parked right outside!!!






I went and bought a few groceries and had a light supper.....


Now a long hot shower and then going to watch a show on Netflix!!


Today’s route...






Tomorrow I head to Tucson but before that a mountain drive so stay tuned!!!


Yashi Kochi!!

2 comments:

Rick said...

You make it seem so easy. I guess it’s just a matter of attiude.
Nice that you can get Netflx along the way. Are you watching on a laptop or an ipad?

mexicokid said...

iPad watching designated survivor great show....and yes I find the drive easy..cheers lp

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...