Friday, March 22, 2019

Friday 22 Nd March 2019...weekend !!!

I want you all to know that my life is not just playing tennis, poker, relaxing, teaching and getting old.......I also can work if I want to!!!


This morning I decided to do some work, four hours, in Gracie’s beautiful yard!!!!


This was taken after I had pruned and cut everything...






And then after I swept and watered......looks so lovely!!!






Took the afternoon off and amazing what 25 pesos will buy for you...












The flags look nice  I think in my entrance way and living room!!


I saw that my gorgeous Sister in Law joined Face Book and here is the photo header....brilliant shot!!!






Gracie and I went out for pizza late this afternoon at a small restaurant in her neighbourhood...really good food and very reasonable price!!


Tonight I am going to finish the second season of Designated Survivor..I have really enjoyed this show and recommend it to everyone!!!


Yashi Kochi!!!

3 comments:

living.boondockingmexico said...

That was a real deserved pizza! You must have really worked up a sweat. Looks great and what a beautiful garden. Now, back to playing tennis!

mexicokid said...

Thanks..hope all is well for you and Juan and your travels cheers les

sylvia said...

I am unable to see these pics... is it just me?

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...