Thursday, March 28, 2019

Thursday 28 th March 2019....tour director!!!

Thursday morning so it must mean I am on the tennis courts for two hours...perfect way to start a day!!


A quick change of clothes and off to the Rv park to see my friends.....Paula always cuts my hair and she does an amazing job...







Too good because it always attracts the girls!!!!






We then drove out to a new restaurant in the country called Mamma Mia’s...it was simply beautiful setting and the food really good.....we had a great time.....










Bill, Gail, Jerry and Paula!!!!












returned back through Atotonilco and the World Heritage site church .....






And then back to the camp site....they are leaving tomorrow so it was wonderful to get a great but short visit in with them again...safe journey home to Nova Scotia.


Life is good!!

Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...