Tuesday, March 26, 2019

The 26th March 2019.....friends return!!

After tennis this morning under the usual lovely conditions I went out to the Rv park just outside of town to visit with my great friends Paula and Jerry....they were last here just before Christmas and have been exploring Mexico and now on their way home.....they are here for a couple of days so it was great to get another visit in and to chat and catch up and also enjoy a wonderful homemade BBQ burger..thanks!!


From there I went to my Doctor’s appointment..it is nothing serious but I have slight muscle problems in my neck...does not bother me playing tennis or lifting weights at the gym..mainly it is when I turn my neck when driving.....anyway Dr.Marco checked me out and prescribed some muscle relaxers to take for the next ten days.....my visit to him was 700 pesos!!


This evening it was Mexican train night..always enjoy this time.....


Condolences to my long time friend Croft on the loss of his adorable wife, Norma.....best wishes to you!!


So another day passes!!


Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...