Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Tuesday 13 th April 2021...tentative plans!

With the US Border remaining closed to land traffic and the strict entry laws regarding quarentine  into Canada I am making some tentative plans to get my car, Blaze, here to San Miguel.

The first order of business is for me to receive my second vaccination shot which should be taking place in the next ten days......I will wait around ten more days then take a direct non stop flight from Mexico City to Seattle.


I will arrange with Zach or Kirby in Nanaimo to drive my car to Abbotsford 


Where there is a trucking company that will transport my car across the border to Sumas


I will take the Amtrak train from Seattle to Bellingham..


Where I have a friend that will meet me and drive me to Sumas and the car..


I know this sounds rather complicated but truly it is not....a direct flight from Mexico City, overnight near Seatac Airport....the next morning the train and will have my car that evening.

Then I will take my time and have a road trip back home...

Ashley is still doing her thing in her last year of college...


Stay safe and healthy!!

Yashi Kochi!!!
















4 comments:

living.boondockingmexico said...

Sounds like a good plan!

mexicokid said...

Thanks I think it will work..cheers les

Peter and Shelagh said...

Well that sounds like a good plan. It will be nice to have your car again.

mexicokid said...

Thanks it will good to have my car here..especially with a garage cheers les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...