Monday, April 12, 2021

Monday 12 th April 2021..musings!!

Just random stuff today...


I went to pickle ball this morning but to a different location...to a great huge sports facility that has just opened up again called Deportiva.....


The level of play with this group is slightly higher than the other group I have been playing with so I did enjoy some challenging and fun games....








Lots of facilities....








And always a view of the mountains...





Lilly came and did a fantastic job cleaning my casita, I really like her.....


I then went and picked up Frida..she is always a joy to be with and I think these are some of the best photos of her.....






I think this one  is quite stunning...










Just relaxed at home the rest of the day until tonight when I just got back from a little hole in the wall bakerywhere I treated myself to two fresh muffins, for my tea tonight.

We Yorkshire folks like our tea!!!





I really do enjoy being in this neighborhood ..so many things are within a block or two including small veggie and fruit stores, three bakeries, hair dresser, my fave restaurant..the guy who services my scooter, a small internet place for copies and of course Frida is a few minutes away as is the tennis courts...


I like this...



156085034_10224775369762288_6793574517682414647_n.jpeg


Saw this shot of one of the beaches in Bermuda...





This is cute!!






Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I just love looking at her she looks to be such a lovely dog and such a good girl!

mexicokid said...

Thanks so much .she is lovely inside and out...les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...