Sunday, April 25, 2021

Sunday 25 th April 2021...Lazy Sunday!!

I knew today was going to be a lazy day and it was...I did manage to do a load of laundry then settle back into my recliner, with a cuppa tea and a slice of delicious quiche and for three and a half hours watched this live tennis final from Barcelona .....I am just totally amazed at the power, athleticism of these players..it was an enthralling match....


Closer to home Ashley completed her final tennis match after five years at Pepperdine University and of course she finished with a win...
She is the lovely blonde in the middle....Congratulations!!


In the afternoon I took Frida out on our final walk for a few weeks as her owner leaves tomorrow and won’t come back till the day after I leave so I won’t see Frida till the end of May.....
I have so enjoyed the weeks I have been walking her she is such a great dog and companion!!



Just as I was getting home the heavens opened and it rained really hard for about twenty minutes...such a needed rain!!




When I was walking Frida I stopped in this store and bought this T shirt thought it would be good for travelling!!


Tonight I watched another final this time a soccer match from England and again another entertaining game!

Good news Heather was able to drive Blaze to the shipping company where she will be parked until she is transported across the Border on the 7 th May...it was a big hassle with the new Covid restrictions on travel in British Columbia and I am so thankful to Heather for doing this for me!!


Stay safe and healthy!,
Yashi Kochi!!














No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...