Thursday, April 22, 2021

Thursday 22 Nd April 2021..and another day done...

not a terribly exciting day but a good one nevertheless.....

tennis this morning and as always good fun and a great way to spend two hours.......

This afternoon  I took Frida on a nice walk and let her off leash for a little while I know I always say it but she is so lovely and I just hope she is not tired of me talking to her all the time.

Tonight I am going to watch a live hockey game.

two birthdays to celebrate...first my lovely friend of many years, Caron, who is Ashley’s Auntie, celebrates her birthday and I hope you had a great day.

Also Alex, Heather and Kirby’s middle son is 27 today. Boy how the time flies I have so enjoyed watching all three of the boys grow up and turn into fine young men!

Stay safe and healthy!!

Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...