Friday, April 02, 2021

Friday 2 Nd April 2021....food delivery day!

Saw my first balloons today from the new casita....











Today was the day to take the food hampers and other donated stuff out to Colonia Morelos......


A small convoy of three vehicles and eight folks went out, some for the first time.....


Of course some of the regular children who help put the food on the shelves were there waiting for us...





A special treat this time was that Lynne and I had some of our friends bake Easter cookies and cup cakes for the children to have tomorrow ...







They looked but did not touch...this little girl is Lesley she knows we have the same name and she is such a cutie and always says thank you when ever she gets anything from us...





The shelves look good stocked..





Here are some of the helpers and Joyce on the end who lives in the village ....






Glad they are wearing their masks...


My friend Jen donated some stuff including these two beautiful dolls from Albania...the girls would not put them down!!





Tonight Claudia my pie lady delivered a lovely quiche and a beef and mushroom pie to my door....I had ordered on Tuesday!!





Now for a change time to watch a hockey game from Winnipeg!!


Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...