Monday, April 05, 2021

Monday 5 th April 2021...this and that!!

No tennis or Pickle ball today and I still have the car for two more days and Lilly was coming to clean the casita this morning so I took off to Querétaro and went to the large HEB grocery store this is the most economical place to get my daily pills and I love driving..

This afternoon I took Frida out to the park she had a blast...love that dog!!

Some photos that have been sent to me...

This is the children in the village where we deliver the food hampers and the Easter cookies..enjoying their Easter party yesterday..


Gracie sent me this photo of her daughter, Emily, grand daughter the lovely Izzie and the back end of  Negrita


I remember when I saw Izzie in New Jersey...






This is a photo of Juan in his new recliner that I delivered to him last week..his Mum tells me he just loves the chair...


Time for a hockey game...

Stay safe and healthy!!

Yashi Kochi!!







No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...