Thursday, April 01, 2021

Thursday 1st April 2021..Rabbits and stuff

Rabbits, Rabbits, Rabbits....you all know why by now.





I know it is April Fools day and I always try to get all my readers going on  this day but it just did not feel right doing it with all that is going on in the world right now....


Had two great hours on the courts this morning....





Afterwards I went to meet my food hamper partner, Lynn, at the grocery store and we did a big shop we managed to fill two grocery carts and will deliver the food tomorrow.....


Next stop was pick up Frida happy to report she is feeling better after being to the vet and we had a great walk she is a very gentle and loving dog I so enjoy walking with her and ok I admit talking to her too!!





Some plans for your days...





Do we all feel like this??




Getting ready to watch more tennis from Miami....


Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!

2 comments:

Peter and Shelagh said...

What was wrong with Frida? Yes a beach day sounds good. Cheers, Shelagh

mexicokid said...

She had stomach problems but went to the vet and is good again.....yes a swim would be fun cheers les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...