Sunday, April 04, 2021

Sunday 4 th April 2021...time changes

First a happy birthday wish to my lovely Nova Scotia friend Paula, hope you had an amazing day best wishes leslito 

We moved the clocks forward last night so we will have lighter evenings now.....


My day started on the pickle ball courts, my friend Margie who has taken me there the last few weeks as gone back to her home in Oregon for the summer, so I went on my own and everyone is very friendly and I enjoyed the two hours of playing with the smaller bat and courts!!


 Came home and watched the tennis finals from Miami and then another friend Peggy came over for a visit and to see my new casita.....we had a nice catch up chat and I asked Peggy is she could do any changes to my little home and she suggested three things which I love.....


I do not have a before photo of the kitchen table and chairs but it was turned the other way and without anything on it..


Now this is the change!!





Then it was to move the micro wave, again a before





and after photo..








Finally I did not really like the bed spread and Peggy told me it was reversible...


Before





Now





and as you can tell the beautiful elephant went on top of my table..





It was a lovely afternoon....


Now about to watch another recorded soccer game from England....


Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...