Saturday, April 10, 2021

Saturday 10 th April 2021...I seem to have had an easy week...

Enjoyed the two hours of tennis this morning very sunny and not a cloud in the sky.....

Talking about sky this is a very rare shot of a stork dropping a baby..see babies do come from animals...


Took Frida into centro this afternoon she loves to walk with me and is so good and gets lots of attention or is it me????


As always when I come here and gaze and marvel at this beau church I wonder how a Bobby from England could end up here in this magical town....


A am home I went up to my lounger one the roof..

You can see my right knee is still a tad swollen but I think it will always be that way..main thing absolutely no pain.....





have a great weekend stay safe and healthy!!

yashi kochi.








No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...