Monday, April 19, 2021

Monday 19th April 2021..a great day road trip!!

I rented the white stallion for the day..

 
And went on a great day out first to the Pressa here on the right of the map..




Just over a two hour drive through the Sierra Gorda and wonderful scenery...




just gorgeous..



Incredible Cliff formations ..






three tunnels 




Leading to these views...




This was my lunch view..


Next stop was the magical town of Bernal..

Home of the third largest monolith in the world!!


In past visits I have hiked up to the view point about two thirds up..

Wherever you are in the cute little square you see the rock!!








And finally an ice cream!!

received great news they are giving the second vaccine shots Tom and Wednesday so I have cancelled the tennis for the morning so the boys can get their shots!!,

It was a lovely day and I enjoyed being on a road trip!!

Stay safe and healthy!!

Yashi Kochi!!














































No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...