Friday, April 09, 2021

Friday 9th April 2021....another quiet day!!

I do enjoy being active and busy but I also enjoy my down time as well and today was one of those.....

Spent the morning at home and then went and picked up Frida and we went for a walk about and went and had a short visit with Jane my neighbour from my old neighborhood..she is well settled in her new place....








On the way home saw this sight..

these animals carry sacks of dirt that the owner sells in the neighbourhoods...

Frida is thinking that is a big dog!!

You know me to be a huge tennis player and fan and I always wanted to get my hands on a wooden racket similar to the ones I used as a kid..

When I was in Nanaimo last year for the summer I tried to find one but could not until my poker buddy Colin told me he had one in his basement I could have and I brought it back here with me.

As I was walking Frida home a man was having a sidewalk sale and he had this great Wilson wooden racket for sale which I bought, it is in great shape and when I got home I figured out where to put the two rackets...pretty cute eh??


off to watch a soccer game from England!!

Stay safe and healthy!!

Yashi Kochi!!








No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...