Wednesday, June 03, 2020

Wednesday 3rd June 2020...Day 106!!

Back on the tennis courts this morning for just over two hours.......


Home for some lunch and then took Boomer out on a nice hike here...





this recreational area is really lovely, maybe ten minutes from the down town core and it has it all....trails for hiking and biking, a beach with life guards and the lake is stocked with fish and restricted to non motorized boats!!





Beautiful forest trails around the lake..








Boomer has to be on a leash but he still loves getting out and there is not a day goes by that some lady stops and tells me what a cute dog.....I know one day someone will stop and say what a cute owner!!!!























It was a nice afternoon....


You know I love elephants!!





great to talk to Janet and Malc this afternoon!!


A little update on my situation..I am now covered by B.C. medical health plan but still not received my driving licence yet.....another date I am waiting for is 21st June when the USA will decided on opening or not their border to Canada!!


Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!

2 comments:

Peter Kouwenhoven said...

It's a time of uncertainty. I hope all will get back to some kind of normal soon... Meanwhile you're stuck in a beautiful place, enjoy!

mexicokid said...

All true..take care les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...