Thursday, June 25, 2020

Thursday 25th June 2020...Day 128!!!

Yes I watched another live soccer game from England....


It was a beautiful sunny and hot day today and I went to our usual Thursday afternoon poker, just the same four of us...lots of fun and I had a good day with 17 dollars in winnings!!!


Came home and around 4pm took Boomer to Westwood lake..





We have done this 6 km trail around the lake a few times before and it is lovely, Boomer does have to be on leash.


























The park has everything and many people on the beach...










We had a lot of fun...



I like these three....













Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...