Thursday, June 18, 2020

Thursday 18th June 2020..Day 121!!!!

Today was poker day, four of us play every Thursday...

I really enjoying playing and I have know these guys for many years and enjoy them also......today I made up for the two previous weeks losses with winnings of 9 dollars!!!


Boomer found out that last Saturday that Heather had her hair cut..then he knew that Kirby and I both had haircuts on Tuesday...so today was his turn....


Before...





And after!!!!





He looks so different......


I took him on a walk through the hood and I counted at least 15 deer.....














We then went and sat down at the beach for a while..












Then tonight after my shower I took this shot through my bedroom window..I know it is not great but this deer has a great rack!!






I think this is amazing, true and a tad funny!!





Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!

2 comments:

Peter Kouwenhoven said...

Boomer looks handsome! That's a lot of deer...

mexicokid said...

He does look good...the back yard here we get all the time and that big buck comes often cheers les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...